Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Ali on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
“I want to know that every person that crosses that finish line is celebrated. I don’t care what the time on the clock says. I want everyone’s hard work and dreams to be celebrated.”
Last Sunday, I became an official TCS New York City Marathon finish line announcer. I always said my dream was to “stand at a finish line and cheer for all the runners.” And I got to do that on the world’s largest stage. I need about a month to sit and process the magic of this past week. What I got to do. The opportunities. The people I met. The conversations I had. The finishes and emotions I witnessed. The tears. The victories. The arms up in the air, in moments of pure awe and celebration. The chills I got, over and over. On this episode, I attempt to recap it all.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Recapping my 2019 TCS New York City Marathon week (1:30)
- Answering listener questions all about announcing at the TCS New York City Marathon finish line (32:40)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!