Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s my first time being away from Annie, and I’m totally fine! No, really. I am actually totally fine! I miss her… https://t.co/M7OAKfdEUk 07:33:16 PM January 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is exactly what I needed to watch this morning. (And every morning.) @BillyYang https://t.co/UOUYs5AV1w 09:13:16 AM January 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My vision: me, standing all cute in front of the NYC skyline, holding big, shiny, hot pink balloons spelling out “2… https://t.co/OvFMUZlzJ5 06:16:58 PM January 23, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 200: Starla Garcia, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
Ali on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
It was an honor, a pleasure, and a privilege to host this live recording of the Ali on the Run Show at the New York Road Runners RunCenter the day before the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon. Five leaders in the industry — Mary Wittenberg, Lauren Fleshman, Alison Desir, Jen Ator, and Lindsay Crouse — discuss why it’s an exciting time to be a woman in running right now, and address the work that still needs to be done to make the running world more inclusive.
THANK YOU to New York Road Runners for hosting us and for sponsoring this episode. Be sure to check out all the great (free!) programming at the NYRR RunCenter featuring the New Balance Run Hub.
- Mary on Episode 98 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Mary on Episode 129 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Instagram @marywruns
- Twitter @marywitt
- Lauren on Episode 103 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Lauren on Episode 161 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Instagram @fleshmanflyer
- Twitter @laurenfleshman
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!