Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
“You can race as many 5Ks, 10Ks, and half marathons as you’d like, but that suffering that’s at the end of the marathon is a totally different experience.” —Greg McMillan
On the final episode in the You Can Run a Marathon series, experts Greg McMillan and Dr. Cathy Yeckel are on hand to answer dozens of listener questions about training, race day, nutrition, and more. Greg McMillan is the founder of McMillan Running, where he is also the head coach, exercise physiologist, and 2:31 marathoner. Dr. Yeckel, also a multiple-time marathoner, is a human metabolism researcher and assistance clinical professor at the Yale School of Public Health.
Thank you to Generation UCAN for sponsoring the You Can Run a Marathon series on the Ali on the Run Show! Click here and use code ONTHERUN for 20 percent off your order, plus free shipping. (First-time buyers, check out the UCAN Run Starter Pack here, and get 50 percent off.)
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!