Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Ali on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
“It was like he was the deep breath, and I was the emergency barf bag.”
I had a baby! On this episode, I’m joined by a very special guest: Annie Leigh Cristiano. Annie was born on October 16, 2018, at 8:09 AM, clocking in at 5 lbs. 10 oz. On this solo episode, I’m talking about how the first month with Annie has gone, and how my expectations have compared to the reality. I talk about the challenges we’ve faced so far (breastfeeding, ugh), what Brian is like as a dad, how being selfish comes into play as a new parent, and how I’m adjusting to this new life of ours. Plus, answering listener questions and an update on all things Crohn’s disease.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What I mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!