Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 243: On the Job with Amy Diallo, Covid-19 Researcher
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
Ali on the Run Show Episode 99: One Month Until Baby!
“I hope she finds her passion in life, and that she’s never discouraged to go after it.” —Brian Cristiano
In honor of our third wedding anniversary and the realization that Baby Cristiano’s due date is just one month away, Brian and I decided to record an episode about all things, marriage, pregnancy, baby, and life. We talk about our decision to work with a midwife and how that’s been going, and we get into the highs, lows, and surprises of this pregnancy journey. Plus, I put Brian on the spot and asked for his honest reaction to my changing body!
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $55 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Is marriage what Brian expected it to be? (2:00)
- Has the pregnancy experience been what Brian expected? Plus what the midwife experience has been like, and why Brian wanted to be at every appointment (4:15)
- The highs, lows, and biggest surprises of pregnancy so far (15:30)
- How Brian has reacted to my changing body (26:45)
- Whether Brian has felt increased pressure in life and at work since I got pregnant (35:00)
- The advice Brian has received that’s stuck with him (42:15)
- Brian shares his wishes for our baby, and the kind of dad he wants to be (48:30)
- Listener Q&A (52:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!