Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Ali on the Run Show Episode 85: What's New With You Week with Emily Halnon
“I now live in a barn with an elderly schnauzer, surrounded by goats.” —Emily Halnon
Emily Halnon was the very first guest on the Ali on the Run Show, and now she’s back to kick off What’s New With You Week. Emily is an ultra runner who lives in Eugene, OR, by way of Washington, DC, and Vermont. When we last talked on the show, Emily was dating a man with a cute dog and training for 100-mile races. Where’s she at now? Well, she still has the dog. Listen in for the rest.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring What’s New With You Week on the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $55 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- An update on Emily’s “If my boyfriend and I ever break up, I’m keeping the dog” joke, and her current living situation (3:00)
- Why Emily is currently in a cast (10:30)
- Where Emily’s at with running, and what she’s training for right now (13:00)
- What Emily’s excited about right now, and what stresses her out (25:00)
- What’s next for Emily Halnon — plus details about her current relationship status (29:50)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!