Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s my first time being away from Annie, and I’m totally fine! No, really. I am actually totally fine! I miss her… https://t.co/M7OAKfdEUk 07:33:16 PM January 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is exactly what I needed to watch this morning. (And every morning.) @BillyYang https://t.co/UOUYs5AV1w 09:13:16 AM January 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My vision: me, standing all cute in front of the NYC skyline, holding big, shiny, hot pink balloons spelling out “2… https://t.co/OvFMUZlzJ5 06:16:58 PM January 23, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 200: Starla Garcia, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
Ali on the Run Show Episode 49: Abby Bales, Founder of Reform Physical Therapy
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Abby Bales
Abby Bales is the founder of Reform Physical Therapy, which is all about keeping pregnant and postpartum women healthy, active, and injury-free during and after pregnancy. On this episode, Abby explains what exactly that means, why it’s so important — and often overlooked — and what women need to understand about returning to exercise after pregnancy. (Because spoiler, it’s a lot more in depth than just waiting six weeks after birth and then jumping back in.)
As someone who isn’t pregnant, has never been pregnant, and has no children, I had loads of questions for Abby, and she was game to answer all of them. She even walked me through the proper way to do kegel exercises! But this episode isn’t just about pelvic floors. Abby and I also talk about her history with Ulcerative Colitis (we’re IBD sisters!), her relationship with running before, during, and after her own pregnancies, and what it’s like being an entrepreneur and mom of two.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Follow Abby & Reform Physical Therapy:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!