Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Ali on the Run Show Episode 48: Sally Bergesen, CEO & Founder of Oiselle
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Sally Bergesen
Sally Bergesen is the founder and CEO of Oiselle, a women’s athletic apparel company now celebrating its 10th year in business. On this episode, Sally shares the “oh shit” and “oh no” moments that led her to create Oiselle, and talks about why it’s so important to her that she and her company empower women. She talks about Oiselle’s decision to start sponsoring professional athletes, including Kate Grace, Lauren Fleshman, and Kara Goucher, and shares the career opportunity that gave her a pit in her stomach and made her “want to throw up.” She also opens up about some of Oiselle’s more controversial moments like “LogoGate,” her opinion of “The Swoosh” (that’s Nike, of course), and her take on the state of influencer marketing.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!