Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 243: On the Job with Amy Diallo, Covid-19 Researcher
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
Ali on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
The Ali on the Run Show
Is this thing on?! It’s been a month since the last episode of the Ali on the Run Show, but I am so happy to be back. On this episode, I’m sharing where I’ve been, what’s been going on, and how I’ve been feeling throughout my latest Crohn’s disease flare. I also talk about the one thing I’ve been doing differently lately that I *think* may have to do with why I’ve started feeling better, and I talk about why I decided to take a social media break (which I highly recommend, by the way). It’s good to be back!
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!