Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
Ali on the Run Show Episode 36: My Least Favorite Motivational Phrases
The Ali on the Run Show
Motivational phrases are meant to inspire us — but they sometimes kinda stink. (Ahem, “No Excuses.”) Today I’m sharing the ones that I’m just not digging, especially while I’m working my way through my latest Crohn’s disease flare. Plus, I offer up my take on rest, recovery, and taking a break from social media, and share where I’m at physically, mentally, and emotionally right now.
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!