Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
- July 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 262: On the Record with Chris Chavez, Host of the Citius Mag and Runners of NYC Podcasts
- July 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 261: Jess Sims, Peloton Instructor
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
Ali on the Run Show Episode 30: My Crohn's Disease Story
The Ali on the Run Show
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease when I was 7 years old. It was a scary, confusing time in my life, and while I’d love to say I’ve figured it all out since then, the truth is that this disease constantly keeps me on my toes. I’m someone who loves to live life according to plan, but living with a chronic, incurable illness makes that pretty tough — and has forced me to adjust to a life of uncertainty. I’m going through a Crohn’s flare right now (boo!), so on this episode I’m sharing exactly what that feels like, why I think it happens, and why I keep running — bathroom stops and all. (There’s a lot of bathroom talk in this one. Get excited!)
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!