Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Ali on the Run Show Episode 30: My Crohn's Disease Story
The Ali on the Run Show
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease when I was 7 years old. It was a scary, confusing time in my life, and while I’d love to say I’ve figured it all out since then, the truth is that this disease constantly keeps me on my toes. I’m someone who loves to live life according to plan, but living with a chronic, incurable illness makes that pretty tough — and has forced me to adjust to a life of uncertainty. I’m going through a Crohn’s flare right now (boo!), so on this episode I’m sharing exactly what that feels like, why I think it happens, and why I keep running — bathroom stops and all. (There’s a lot of bathroom talk in this one. Get excited!)
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!