Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Feisty looking sky today! Perfectly suits my Monday morning mood, thanks to a killer career pep talk with… https://t.co/n3N43wos2f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Family. Friends. Fitness. Fresh air. This weekend had all my favorite F-words. @ Palisades Interstate Park - Ross… https://t.co/iLzjZOUUIX about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mom & Dad’s Night Out! Thrilled to be celebrating sammham & weinerdogbitit tonight at the most gorgeous wedding. (M… https://t.co/o6HNYXJIrR 06:17:41 PM November 09, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My girl. 💕 @ Weehawken, New Jersey https://t.co/Fj5wMIoynd 08:34:36 AM November 08, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
- October 28, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 184: Crohn's Disease and Motherhood with Natalie Hayden
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
Fridays With Ellie: What The World Needs Now Is Dogs, Cute Dogs
I mentioned in my last post that I’ve been really struggling with my sleep lately. I think I can pinpoint a handful of reasons that’s happening, including my inability to find the perfect pillow for my ever-changing sleep positions, plus the fact that 60-pound Ellie likes snoozing on top of me.
But I also think (fine, know) it’s because of the current political climate. (I finally fell asleep for a few minutes two nights ago, and I had the most intense dream in which I was in the middle of a terrorist attack and…it was bad. I never used to have dreams like the ones I’ve been having. I woke up gripping Brian’s arm, drenched in sweat, with my heart pounding.) I don’t think I need to get into everything I’ve been feeling here about our state of the union. Instead, I’d rather do the exact opposite, which is push my feelings (and Facebook and Twitter accounts) to the side for a little while.
I just need puppies. Do you need puppies? If you’re in the “no, we need to keep talking about everything so change can happen” camp, I totally get that. But I’m going to join the avoidance camp, if only for a few hours today, for my own sanity and wellbeing. After I hit publish here, I’m going to unplug, get a massage, and look at all these pictures — both new and old! — of my perfect pup.
Welcome to Fridays With Ellie, where we ignore stuff and say, “OMG awwwwwwww!!!” instead.
Ellie loves wintertime! She likes playing (and peeing) in the snow, and she enjoys celebrating the holidays with family. Here is proof!
Here are some photos of Ellie with her friends. She is so popular!
Fun fact I just realized: Ellie only has boy-dog friends…
She also loves humans.
Here is an “Ali and Ellie” series, to remind you (and her) that no matter how many friends Ellie has, I am still her #1.
Sometimes Ellie gets tired from all this socializing and playing! Here is what she looks like when she sleeps…
Hey, remember when Ellie was so small and had soft puppy fur and sharp dagger teeth?! Here are some photos to remind you.
Finally, here are some photos of Ellie just generally being amazing. She is #flawless.
Have a wonderful weekend, my fabulous friends! May your days — today, tomorrow, and forever — be filled with sloppy puppy kisses.