Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Feisty looking sky today! Perfectly suits my Monday morning mood, thanks to a killer career pep talk with… https://t.co/n3N43wos2f about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Family. Friends. Fitness. Fresh air. This weekend had all my favorite F-words. @ Palisades Interstate Park - Ross… https://t.co/iLzjZOUUIX about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mom & Dad’s Night Out! Thrilled to be celebrating sammham & weinerdogbitit tonight at the most gorgeous wedding. (M… https://t.co/o6HNYXJIrR 06:17:41 PM November 09, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My girl. 💕 @ Weehawken, New Jersey https://t.co/Fj5wMIoynd 08:34:36 AM November 08, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
- October 28, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 184: Crohn's Disease and Motherhood with Natalie Hayden
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
Fridays With Gap-Toothed Ellie
My poor puppy!
As I mentioned yesterday, Ellie had some surgery on Tuesday to remove a “kissing wart” and to extract two of her chipped little bottom teeth. “Poor puppy” = she has not been phased in the slightest by this procedure. She’s as happy and active and psyched about life as normal. (So thinking it was going to be an extra productive week because she’d be sleeping a lot? LOL no. We’ve gone to the dog park no fewer than three times every day, plus a long walk. Ain’t no Ali got time for that. Sorry, all my deadlines.)
Here’s a little peek into The Life of Ellie. (Kanye, make an album about her!)
Well, she had her surgery. Here are some before and after pictures…
She learned some new tricks.
She made some new friends.
She took the usual amount of naps. Maybe fewer naps than normal. IDK.
She watched the Tony Awards on Sunday, and has been ever more obsessed with Hamilton than normal since then.
Most notably, Ellie was a serious mommy’s girl this week, which I obviously loved. Normally I’m the one who does everything for her all day — the walks, the poop pickups, the feedings, etc. — but Brian does the morning and night walks, and she is obsessed with him. This week, though, she was so attached to me. She followed me everywhere like a shadow and was super snuggly at night. I basked in it. Because I’m sure as soon as Brian walks in the door today, I’ll be old news. BOYS ARE THE WORST.
Ellie is very excited for Brian to come home today, and to get to see her puppy cousins on Sunday.
Have a great weekend, everyone! “Be kind to one another.”