Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Fridays With Ellie: All Puppy Pictures, All The Time
No words today, just puppy pictures.
OK, maybe a few words.
Happy latest edition of “Fridays With Ellie!“
It’s been a mighty long week, but we’ve just about made it to the weekend. Hooray! Mine will include a run at some point, a trip to the dog park, and a much-needed massage (I checked and apparently the spa doesn’t offer a “Doggy Discount” for bringing your pup along, boo you whore).
That’s all I’ve got. Here’s what Ellie’s been up to this week…
She had a very busy week, as usual, what with all the sleeping and playing and sleeping and doing laundry and also sleeping.
As previously mentioned, we went to the dog park, which was fun for everyone!
Ellie continued to work on her skillz with Master Puppy Trainer Brian. This week they mastered “stay” (she’s so good at it now!), and Brian taught her some weird trick where she keeps her feet on a book and pivots around him and I don’t really get it, but it makes her seem very disciplined, which I appreciate.
We went for plenty of walks in the neighborhood and through Central Park…
And of course, Ellie spent loads of time snoozing, snuggling, posing, and getting her puppy beauty sleep.
Workouts weren’t really a priority this week, but that’s OK.
Finally, my favorite picture from the week…
Have a great weekend! Woof!