Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Go Team Cristiano!
“Was it everything you dreamed it would be?”
That’s what everyone keeps asking me today — referring of course to yesterday, September 26, 2015, the day Brian and I got married.
Because you can’t dream that shit up.
After 10 months of planning and the excitingly busiest week of my whole life, the day Brian and I spent with our 160 favorite people was beyond anything I ever pictured in my crazy brain.
All that time I spent worrying about logistics and buses and traffic and gold candy and hotel blocks — it was all worth it.
Everything was perfect. The weather was on a ton of fleek (we got blue skies, a rainbow, and an almost-full moon), Central Park has never looked better, and the DJ ended the night with “New York, New York.”
Coach Cane wrote and delivered a beautiful ceremony that was equal parts hilarious and sweet. He nailed it.
And the party was exactly what we wanted: a dance party.
Brian and I both felt so loved, so supported, and so happy.
There’s much more to come. But for now, I’m going to eat a pizza. With my husband.
Oh and our first dance song? “The Power of Love,” by our dear friend Celine Dion.