Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
My full recap of the National 1/2 Marathon will come tomorrow. For now, I’ll update you just to let you know that I not only hit my goal of breaking 2 hours in the race, I also crushed my goal time, coming in at 1 hour 44 minutes and 48 seconds.
I felt great the entire time and was thrilled with my time. I honestly didn’t know I had it in me.
Oh, and yes, I did race in leg warmers. More on that tomorrow.
Congratulations to all of the runners and spectators today. Rock stars all over the place!
Sleep time! I have a feeling I’m going to sleep great and wake up a very sore girl tomorrow.