Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Pictures Of Things I Like
These past few days have been a little weird.
When I’m upset, there are a few things that cheer me up. Music is definitely one of those things, and lately I’ve been listening to all of my new and old favorites.
A good workout sometimes helps and serves as a healthy distraction. Tonight I took a Fat Burning Pilates class (OMG hated it, so boring and such awkward moves — plus I didn’t even come close to breaking a sweat) and a Spinning class.
I had some pie for dessert tonight, and that helped, too. I like pie — especially pie I made myself, with a huge dollop of whipped cream on top.
Then, with some of my favorite music playing, I watched my photo screen saver for a little while. It was nice to smile as happy memories flashed on the screen.
Here are some pictures of things that make me smile…
TELL ME: When you feel sad, what do you do?