Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 210: Elle Purrier, Indoor Mile American Record Holder
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
Fast Post Friday
Happy Friday, friends!
There’s a lot to accomplish today, so I’m going to make this quick.
First, as you all know by now, today is my screen test at Jack Rabbit Sports! Thanks to everyone who weighed in on “The Great Outfit Debate.” Here’s the winning look (sans headband, because it gives me a headache — it’ll go on later):
I’m headed down to the store at 2 pm and I’m not really sure what to expect. I assume they’re going to put me in front of the camera and ask some questions about why I want to be part of the “Run For The Rabbit” program. Guess we’ll find out!
Last night I crashed hard. I wasn’t even awake when ABS got home, and I don’t remember him coming to bed. I think my body needed the sleep!
I stayed in bed until 6 this morning then suited up for a relaxing 3-mile run. I kept an easy pace because my back is super-sore after last night’s yoga class.
In case you’re not sick of “Ali’s Morning Sunrise” photos yet, here are a few more. The view this morning was spectacular.
Come on: How stunning is that last photo? I’m a lucky girl to live right near the water where the sun comes up.
Today will be another busy one at the office, then after work I need to run some errands for a certain birthday boy.
Next Wednesday is ABS’s actual birthday, but the festivities are kicking off this weekend. Tomorrow we’re going bowling and drinking with a big group of people. Three of his friends all share a birth-week, so needless to say this event is always, well…boozy.
Off to munch on some of this…
…and kick this day into gear.
A RANDOM THING I WANT TO KNOW: What’s your favorite mid-morning snack? I always have a small breakfast — a granola bar — then eat a ton of trail mix when I get into the office about two hours later.
Have a great day!