Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Yoga
53 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 31 Guest: Dan Nevins Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play NEW: Follow the Ali on the Run Show on Facebook! Dan Nevins is a yoga instructor and motivational […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 12 10 Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons Guest: Lucy Wallace Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, my friend Lucy Wallace and […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Airbnb Brooklyn Half, Ali on the Run Show, Central Park, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Half Marathons, Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon, New York Road Runners, November Project, NYRR, Podcast, Racing, Run, Runners, Running, Team Challenge, Training, Yoga-
Well…Week 2 of New York City Marathon training was not the best. There was nothing particularly wrong or damaging, but I [again] didn’t prioritize strength training or foam rolling, I ate a lot of junk, and my runs were more meh […]
I’ve done a bit of soul searching this week. Not for any particular reason. Nothing’s wrong. Life’s just fine. Yay hooray! But I’ve been feeling more introspective than normal. (I blame this on the fact that I spend a lot of […]
Yesterday, I called to make an appointment to get a spray tan — my first spray tan ever, very reluctantly — because I have a bad case of “summer running” on my back and my wedding dress is not, in […]
Last week I got all stressy and overwhelmed and I morphed into this version of myself where I snapped at loved ones and cried over stupid things and generally felt overwhelmed. On top of, you know, being frustratingly sick. Brian […]
“Waste zero time beating yourself up for what you haven’t accomplished. It’s pointless.” I put off writing this post because I haven’t really wanted to acknowledge that the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program has ended. I tried to convince […]
I’m now entering my final week in my yoga studio’s 40 Days to Personal Revolution program. If you’re new here, hi! My name is Ali. Good times. Here’s my introduction to the 40 Days challenge, followed by recaps from Week […]
“If you make it a big deal, it’s a big deal.” Hi! I’m participating in a 40 Days to Personal Revolution program at Lyons Den Power Yoga. If you’re new around these parts, welcome! Here’s my introduction to the 40 […]
Catching up? Here’s my intro to the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program, followed by recaps of Week 1 (where we focused on presence), and Week 2 (which was all about vitality). Now we’re up to Week 3: Equanimity! I […]