Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- When you snap a sweet series of sun-kissed selfies — and then realize you’re still wearing a zit sticker between yo… https://t.co/kq0DbgYd51 07:52:50 PM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another day, another new episode of the Ali on the Run Show! Loved talking with @sarahgrooms about her 13 years wit… https://t.co/ZdFwt4PHdM 07:43:47 AM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 194: Sarah Grooms, Rockette Turned Marathoner
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
Tag Archives: Working Out
3 post(s) found
Round of applause: We survived Monday! Although today marks the beginning of another grueling five-day work week, there are a lot of things happening this week that I’m excited about: A double header on Broadway: On Wednesday I’m seeing a […]
So there’s this girl who goes to my gym. We take a lot of the same group fitness classes and always stand near each other. She was a “regular” long before I became a “regular.” She knew the warm-ups by […]
So the other day I promised a post on how I stay motivated to work out. But when I got down to thinking about how I really do stay motivated, I realized it’s not a matter of a “trick” or […]