Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Work
15 post(s) found
“This notion of balance is this unrealistic thing we’re all striving toward. If you allow yourself to know that and believe that, it takes some of the pressure off.” —Liz Plosser When you picture an editor in chief of a […]
A year and a half ago, I decided to pursue a freelance writing career. Freelance writing is lots of things. It’s exciting. It’s scary. It’s hard. It’s fun. It’s 52 different things on any given day. Part of being freelance means […]
Haha. WednesDAY. So this blogging thing. Eesh. I’ve been not awesome about it, which is sad (probably only for me) because I’ve had plenty to share. I’m training for a marathon! I have a coach! I’m the healthiest I’ve been […]
So here’s something I have been wanting to write for a very long time: I am happy. Not just “I had a good day today!” happy, but more like, “I’ve had a lot of really good days in a row, […]
Three years ago, I found myself in a pretty bad place. I was in a relationship that had deteriorated—though I refused to acknowledge the reality of the situation for too long. So I was blindsided when my boyfriend at the […]
Today marks my 6-year anniversary at Dance Spirit. I’ll always remember the day I started, because I was living in Connecticut at the time and my mom didn’t like the idea of me commuting into the city on September 10 […]
Somewhere in between the madness of traveling, working and more working, I’ve seriously neglected the Thankful Things Thursday tradition. But the “holiday” lives on! And today I’m back with plenty of things to be grateful for. So without any pithy […]
Hi! Thursdays are great, do you know why? Because tomorrow is Friday. And then we get Saturday, and then Sunday. So if you have any complaints in life today, maybe forget them for a few minutes so we can all […]
OK I’m done with all the “It’s a New Year, resolutions, celebrations, happy, joy, seasons of love!” posts. I swear. I just like that the start of a new year brings a lot of potential and optimism and all that […]
Not only is today Friday, it’s the Friday following an awesome week and it’s the Friday leading up to a mostly plan-free weekend. Life is good, don’t you think? This week has been great, though it’s been a total whirlwind. […]