Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Winter
6 post(s) found
“It’s too cold.” “The gym is warm. I’ll go there and run on the treadmill.” “It’s too dark in the morning…and at night. I don’t want to run in the dark.” “I can’t breathe when I run in the cold. […]
Happy Tuesday! In case you’re just catching up from the long weekend, here’s what you missed: I ran on Friday night — this was the day the temperature climbed to the high 60s. It was beautiful. I learned from my […]
…You always do. It’s barely 9 am and I feel like I’ve taken a serious beating so far today. As much as I love living in New York City, there are some days when the city really does just kick […]
I am so tired of talking about the weather. People, it’s New York City! Why are you so shocked that there’s snow in the dead of winter?! That being said, I’m not tired of taking pictures of the weather. The […]
Oh yes, my friends. It was a balmy 6 degrees outside when I woke up this morning. That was two hours ago. It’s still 6 degrees… No, I did not go for a run this morning! I was planning to […]