Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
- June 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 77: The Live Show!
- June 5, 2018 by AliWe Went LIVE
Tag Archives: Winter
6 post(s) found
“It’s too cold.” “The gym is warm. I’ll go there and run on the treadmill.” “It’s too dark in the morning…and at night. I don’t want to run in the dark.” “I can’t breathe when I run in the cold. […]
Happy Tuesday! In case you’re just catching up from the long weekend, here’s what you missed: I ran on Friday night — this was the day the temperature climbed to the high 60s. It was beautiful. I learned from my […]
…You always do. It’s barely 9 am and I feel like I’ve taken a serious beating so far today. As much as I love living in New York City, there are some days when the city really does just kick […]
I am so tired of talking about the weather. People, it’s New York City! Why are you so shocked that there’s snow in the dead of winter?! That being said, I’m not tired of taking pictures of the weather. The […]
Oh yes, my friends. It was a balmy 6 degrees outside when I woke up this morning. That was two hours ago. It’s still 6 degrees… No, I did not go for a run this morning! I was planning to […]