Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: Whole Foods
14 post(s) found
Imagine this: It’s a perfect fall evening. You work all day then at 6:45 pm you lace up your Brooks Adrenalines and head for Central Park, where you join your running coach and one of his badass, race-winning triathletes for […]
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been a perpetually stressed-out person. Weekdays are for waking up early, working out, going to work all day, and then cracking down on the To Do list all night. Weekends are for […]
I’m so sleepy. Turns out, averaging 5 hours of sleep a night will catch up with you. But who cares that I’m tired? I mean really. A former boss once shared an article with me called “No One Cares How […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bridle Path, Cask, Celine Dion, Central Park, Crunch Gym, Fairway, JackRabbit Sports, Matt Pestorius, NYC, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer Streets, Upper East Side, Whole Foods-
I ran a 10K in Central Park this morning. My stomach didn’t explode during the race. That’s good. I wore hot pink. That’s also good. I came out of the race with a new 10K PR. Definitely good, right? (Even […]
Happy Thursday! I have a lot to be thankful for today, so let’s get right down to it! I’m thankful for my new, wonderfully fluffy, bright orange comforter. Have I not obsessed over this enough this week? I know, I […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Recipes, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Body Glide, Brussels Sprouts, Central Park, Chafing, Coach Cane, East River, National Half Marathon, NYC, Puppies!, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Whole Foods-
Happy Sunday! A lot of people don’t like Sundays because they see it as the end of the weekend. But I don’t mind Sundays. I never do my long runs on Sundays, so my day is usually pretty wide open. […]
I am so tired of talking about the weather. People, it’s New York City! Why are you so shocked that there’s snow in the dead of winter?! That being said, I’m not tired of taking pictures of the weather. The […]
Today has been awesome. I hope if you had the day off from work/school/life, your day was fabulous as well. I started my day off with a 7+ mile run in frigid Central Park. I got to give my new […]
Happy MLK Day, everyone. Gotta love a three-day weekend. As I so excitedly announced last night, I was thrilled to return from L.A. to receive a wonderful present from ABS: a Garmin Forerunner 110. I couldn’t wait to test it […]
I’m so glad I came back to NYC last night instead of this morning. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, ready to tackle the day. Tackle the day = do nothing. Well, that’s not totally true. […]