Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: West Side Highway
5 post(s) found
Last week I tried to be all profound and was like, “Hey everyone, I learned some lessons this week and this is all my knowledge. I don’t think I’m meant for semi-high mileage running.” Oh really, Ali? Really? Is that […]
As I tapered for the Hamptons Marathon last year, many people kept repeating the same phrase to me: The hay is in the barn. Personally, I think this phrase is stupid. Hay? Barns? How are these things related to marathon […]
Today was the run I’ve been wanting. It was the run I needed. It was the run that convinced me I’m going to kick the crap out of the Hamptons Marathon on September 24. My confidence has officially been boosted. […]
So this is my life now… Staying in on Friday nights, eating lots of food. Waking up early on Saturday mornings. Running for what seems like most of the day on Saturday. Maybe showering. Then plopping my butt on the […]
Well, I did it: I ran the 12 miles I was planning to run. But let me tell you, at no point was it easy. Maybe it’s because I didn’t sleep much last night, and it’s most certainly because I […]