Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: West Side Highway
5 post(s) found
Last week I tried to be all profound and was like, “Hey everyone, I learned some lessons this week and this is all my knowledge. I don’t think I’m meant for semi-high mileage running.” Oh really, Ali? Really? Is that […]
As I tapered for the Hamptons Marathon last year, many people kept repeating the same phrase to me: The hay is in the barn. Personally, I think this phrase is stupid. Hay? Barns? How are these things related to marathon […]
Today was the run I’ve been wanting. It was the run I needed. It was the run that convinced me I’m going to kick the crap out of the Hamptons Marathon on September 24. My confidence has officially been boosted. […]
So this is my life now… Staying in on Friday nights, eating lots of food. Waking up early on Saturday mornings. Running for what seems like most of the day on Saturday. Maybe showering. Then plopping my butt on the […]
Well, I did it: I ran the 12 miles I was planning to run. But let me tell you, at no point was it easy. Maybe it’s because I didn’t sleep much last night, and it’s most certainly because I […]