Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Weather
8 post(s) found
Hi. Good morning. I have a lot to be thankful for today so let’s not waste any time. I’m thankful for sleep. One of my marathon taper goals was to get more sleep. Apparently I decided to get all of […]
Hey hey hey! It’s raining in NYC — and it’s supposed to rain all week. So get ready for lots of “Oh my gosh, can you believe it’s still raining?” conversations in the elevator. People love talking about the weather. […]
Happy Thursday! I’m not sure why, but I’m in an excellent mood today. Perfect, considering it’s Thursday, which means is the day of the fake Ali On The Run holiday, “Thankful Things Thursday.” Onward with the positivity! I’m thankful for […]
Last night I took two Tylenol PM tablets and spritzed my nose with a whole lotta Afrin nasal spray. Then I gave myself the morning off from working out. I swear, I woke up a new person today. Now I’m […]
It’s a cold one today. Really sunny. But freezing. I woke up at 5:30 with the intention to run. I checked the weather on my phone before getting out of bed: 16 degrees it said. “It’s cold out,” I said […]
This morning I resolved not to let this competitive, hardcore, relentless city get the best of me. By 9 am, I had been sleeted on, I had dealt with transportation issues and I wasn’t early to work like I had […]
Yesterday in New York City, everything just felt so blah. The morning weather prevented me from accomplishing my planned outdoor run. Then I totally bought into the gloominess of the day by wearing jeans and a sweater to work. Booo-ring. […]
I am so looking forward to Daylight Savings Time this weekend! Getting out of bed wasn’t easy this morning. My alarm went off at 4:30 am again — Darn it, Steve Jobs, help fix my iPhone! An hour later, when […]