Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Washington Monument
3 post(s) found
I walked out the door this morning and decided to take my building’s “secret shortcut” to get to the subway. (If you cut through the parking garage instead of leaving through the main entrance, you can shave like 7 seconds […]
Um, you people really like T-shirts, huh? I am currently swimming in emails, Tweets, Facebook messages and comments from people demanding “I Heart Sweat” shirts. So here’s the deal with the shirts: I was informed over the weekend that the […]
Posted in Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Travel and tagged Abraham Lincoln, BoltBus, Capitol Building, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Jefferson Memorial, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Washington DC, Washington Monument-
I’m safely back in NYC, relaxing on the couch with sweatpants, a glass of vino and some 16 Handles (duh). When we last “chatted,” I filled you in on all things “National Half Marathon” — click here to read my […]