Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Vermont
8 post(s) found
Going into marathon training, I knew there were two things that could derail even my best efforts at training and racing: an injury or a Crohn’s flare. I am extremely un-thrilled to report that the latter decided to show up during […]
Hello from the Green Mountain State! This is the third (and final!) state on our Annual Tour de New England. First, Brian, Ellie, and I spent a few days in Massachusetts to celebrate my niece’s second birthday. Then, we had a […]
Yesterday, I called to make an appointment to get a spray tan — my first spray tan ever, very reluctantly — because I have a bad case of “summer running” on my back and my wedding dress is not, in […]
The nice thing about having a blog is that — if you actually update it regularly — it allows you to look back on the past and quite vividly remember what you were going through or how you were feeling […]
I’ve never been a night owl. However, I’ve also never had a problem waking up at 5 am. Today, I am thankful for all that I am able to accomplish between the hours of 5:30 and 11 am. On that […]
I know that’s a bold statement. But this weekend was awesome. Five of my best college girl friends, two new friends, skiing, tubing, cooking and lots of red wine. What’s better than that? Here’s what went down: I took Friday […]
Hellooooo from the north! I took yesterday off from blogging so I could maximize my time with my girlfriends while we’re up in Vermont for the weekend. But today, I’m the first person awake, so I figured I’d use the […]
…Ali will play. And sing along at the top of my lungs listen to Justin Bieber. And clean. In other words, I’ve been wildly productive tonight, and I’m pretty psyched about it. Not that I wouldn’t have been as motivated […]