Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
5 post(s) found
Is Valentine’s Day a totally cheesy Hallmark holiday? Yes. But am I totally feeling it this year? ALSO YES. I’ve been in a nonstop good mood for like five days straight, and that’s the longest streak I’ve had since roughly […]
It’s February. It’s cold. Blahbiddyblah. I don’t mind the cold too much when it comes to running — I don’t belong to a gym so I have no treadmill access, nor do I have treadmill patience, and there’s something so […]
I’m here. I’m here! Maybe you thought I’d fled for a while and ditched this whole blogging thing. I thought about it, honestly. I took a few days off because I was busy before I left for Colorado. Then I […]
Happy Thursday to you. I’ve been slacking on the blogging front a bit lately because sometimes life just gets in the way. Yesterday, for example, I decided it was more important to lay in a hotel bed for an extra […]
Happy Day After Valentine’s Day! I didn’t get too into the spirit yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well and stayed home from work. So yesterday was spent mostly on the couch at the apartment. I attempted a 3-mile run at […]