Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: United Airlines NYC Half
2 post(s) found
I ran a race! A half marathon! And I loved it! And I’m a little sore today! And I love it! That runner’s high, baby. Two days later, and I’m still feeling happy and yeah…sore. My quads and hamstrings, mostly. […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 11 Guest: Candice Huffine, Model, Runner, and Founder of Project Start Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Even if you don’t know her name, you definitely know […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Ali on the Run Show, Candice Huffine, Color Me Rad 5K, ENELL Sports Bras, Matt Powers, Model, New York City Half Marathon, November Project, Pirelli Calendar, Podcast, Project Start, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, United Airlines NYC Half, Women's Running Magazine-