Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Tyler
4 post(s) found
Whoa. Today is better than yesterday. How about that? Let’s talk about it in grateful form, because today is Thankful Things Thursday. Yes, happy holidays to you and yours. I’m thankful I feel a little better today. Will it last? […]
Hehe. So remember yesterday when I wrote about “the night sweats not being too bad” and how I luckily “didn’t totally sweat through my new sheets.” I take it back. I take it all back. Oops. I’m Crohnsier than ever […]
I couldn’t bring myself to blog yesterday. I was too pissed off, angry, frustrated and upset, and I didn’t feel like putting that in a place for the whole world to see. Plus, I didn’t want to write out a […]
Love was the theme of the weekend. Lack of sleep, traffic, endless hours on the highway and eating were other themes. But let’s go with the love theme, because that one is the most fun to talk about. There was […]