Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Turkey Trot
7 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 47 Guest: Brian Cristiano Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Three years ago, my now-husband, Brian Cristiano, and I lined up at the start of two very different Turkey Trots. Though both races were five miles, […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 14 My 10 Favorite Races Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, I count down the top 10 races I’ve ever run, and I share […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Brooklyn Mile, Hamptons Marathon, Manchester City Marathon, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, North Wales Turkey Trot, NYRR, NYRR New York Mini 10K, NYRR Team Championships, Party With Purpose 5K, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Turkey Trot-
Hello! How was your Thanksgiving? Important question: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? I like traditional bread stuffing with gravy on it. I also like buttered dinner rolls (smothered in gravy), and whatever’s for dessert (smothered in chocolate). This […]
Hello! It’s been a while. You know what was awesome about the Thanksgiving break? Spending time with my family and not feeling the need to document every minute of my trip. I love blogging, but this weekend I also really […]
It’s Thankful Things Thursday and it also happens to be Thanksgiving. Look at that! I feel luckier than ever lately so excuse me while I gush, gobble and fawn over all the things I’m truly thankful for today. I’m thankful […]
All I want to do in life is talk about running and make lists and goals. Yesterday on my way to get Remicade, I snagged a seat on the crosstown bus and started typing out my 2012 Resolutions. I’m pretty […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, New York Road Runners, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Las Vegas Half Marathon, Mrs. Coach Cane, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, Race to Deliver, Races, Running, Team Challenge, Ted Corbitt 15K, Turkey Trot-
Wow, there is so much to be thankful for this year. I want to keep this post brief since today is about spending maximum time with the family—not about blogging. But a few notes… Everything worked out fine yesterday! My […]