Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: TRX
6 post(s) found
Greetings from my office for the morning! It’s my second time getting my Remicade infusion at Mount Sinai and I’ve already got the Benadryl in me. These next few hours with the IV should be a sleepy breeze. My plan […]
Oh heeeeey. Today, as you know, I bring you Thankful Things Thursday. I have nothing pithy to say to kick this off, so let’s just bang it out. That’s what she said. BOOM. I’m thankful my knee isn’t hurting today. […]
Happy Thursday! This week is flying by and I love it. Since it’s Thursday, you know how we roll at Ali On The Run. We get down with our thankful sides. I’m in a weird mood today. Stay with me. […]
Happy Weekend! I am so, so happy it’s Saturday. This week took a major toll on me. Naturally I didn’t let myself sleep in today, but I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in my very near future. Last night […]
Today flew by! I love days like that, ones that are so productive that when you finally look up from your computer it’s 2 pm. The workday went by in a flash, then came the most stressful part of my […]
Holy crap. I’m moving tomorrow. It seems like forever ago that ABS and I first discussed the option of moving in together. Now the day is almost here. Today will mark many “last” things. Like this morning was my “Last […]