Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Travel
104 post(s) found
Well hello. I’m currently blogging from a hotel bed, where I just ate multiple delicious chocolate muffins for breakfast. Breakfast in bed? Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do on Labor Day? YES. After banging out a little 20-miler Saturday […]
Today was the run I’ve been wanting. It was the run I needed. It was the run that convinced me I’m going to kick the crap out of the Hamptons Marathon on September 24. My confidence has officially been boosted. […]
Sometimes I wake up on a Monday morning feeling sad. Monday means the weekend is over and the next weekend is a full five days away. Today, however, I woke up feeling fantastic. I feel rested. I feel excited about […]
I didn’t forget that today is Thursday. I’m just way late in posting due to traveling. At 4 am, when my alarm went off, I wasn’t feeling very thankful. But I am now, so let’s get to it. Here’s what […]
This will be my last “I’m having the best time ever in Florida” post. I promise. I have to go back to NYC on a very early flight tomorrow. The trip has been pretty great. Today was a total work […]
I’m sure these updates are getting a little boring. I’m still in Orlando. I’m still waking up early and going running. My alarm went off at 5 am today so I could cover six Coach Cane-prescribed miles. Of course, at […]
It’s been one heck of a long day and my big hotel bed is calling my name. A quick recap: I woke up at 6 am to get a run in. Four miles, nothing special. The rest of the day […]
These guys came along, too. Life has been super hard today. After a fast, easy, I-slept-the-whole-time-and-we-even-arrived-early flight last night, I’m happy to say my work-but-feels-like-play trip is off to a fantastic start. Last night involved a trip to the hotel […]
Seven hours until I’m on board a JetBlue flight headed for Orlando, FL! So naturally before I can even think about hitting the air, there’s entirely too much to be done. Good thing I got that massage yesterday! Stress be […]
I’m back in NYC (with a coach-approved 3-mile run behind me, no less). Charlotte was good to me and I’ll update a bit more tomorrow, but I wanted to post a little note to wish all the fathers out there […]