Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Travel
104 post(s) found
I love New Year’s Resolutions. Like seriously adore them. I get to make a bunch of goals in list form — what in the world is better than that? And then I have an entire year to accomplish them. It’s […]
I survived Christmas 2011. Did you? It’s been a crazy couple of days, but I’ll do my best to sum up this bit of the holiday season. It all started on December 23 — Christmas Eve Eve with Brian. I […]
It seemed like practically everyone on the subway this morning had big bags filled with wrapped gifts and massive suitcases in tow. When I say “in tow” I mean “thanks for running over my big toe with your giant bag, […]
Yesterday’s Sadness Fest was fun, don’t you think? No! It wasn’t fun! It was silly. So I didn’t PR in Las Vegas like I had hoped. The great thing about that is that I’m over it now. Thank you all […]
So I’m in Las Vegas. I have arrived. Actually, I arrived at 9:30 am Vegas time on Friday. I’ve done some stuff since getting here, but we’ll get to that in a minute. Right now I’m slowly entering Race Day […]
Today is Thursday! Tomorrow I fly away. I like dinosaurs. Because why not start your day with a haiku? As my poem stated, today is Thursday, and in The Land of Ali (not a real place), that means it’s Thankful […]
I am blogging from a super-soft couch in Fire Island and I can physically feel my Crohn’s disease/potential colitis/faulty foot/mental craziness melting away. It’s a beautiful thing. My goal for this weekend is to stay as unplugged as possible. I’m […]
Hi! This weekend was everything I needed. I didn’t blog. I didn’t Tweet. If you posted something cool on Facebook, I know nothing about it. I never once checked my To Do list, or even thought about it, and I […]
I went into today’s Army 10-Miler race with very mixed feelings. I registered for the race at the insistence of my cousin, Jackie, who lives in Arlington, VA, just outside D.C. A few months ago she assured me that this […]
Hello. A few months ago, my amazingly smart sister-in-law, Michaela, passed the final part of her CPA exam. So when my brother Ryan emailed me about planning a surprise party in her honor — to celebrate not only her new […]