Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Training
11 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 12 10 Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons Guest: Lucy Wallace Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, my friend Lucy Wallace and […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Airbnb Brooklyn Half, Ali on the Run Show, Central Park, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Half Marathons, Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon, New York Road Runners, November Project, NYRR, Podcast, Racing, Run, Runners, Running, Team Challenge, Training, Yoga-
Good morning! Today I have Marathon Training Brain, so that’s what we’re going to talk about. In December of last year, I finally “qualified” for the 2012 New York City Marathon. I ran nine New York Road Runners races, I […]
Good morning! It’s a beautiful day in NYC — the last beautiful day of the week, most likely, before we enter a crazy heat wave. Good thing I got an air conditioner this weekend. Good thing I haven’t installed it […]
It’s Monday…again. I swear, lately I blink and the weekend is over. Not cool. Not cool at all. If you’re catching up from the weekend, you didn’t miss much blogging on my end: On Friday, I celebrated my birthday! The […]
Well I’ve already strayed from my training plan. Sorry, Coach Cane. The way I’ll be receiving my training plans is through an online log Coach Cane has set up for me. He’ll plan my workouts one week at a time, […]
Good morning! I can’t believe I’m already back at the office. This weekend felt like it lasted about two seconds. In case you unplugged for the weekend, here’s what you missed in Ali On The Run land: I announced that […]
I was excited to wake up this morning. Like, really excited. I knew it was going to be sunny out — even if it was really, really cold — and my plan was to head for Central Park instead of […]
My bags are unpacked, my medal is put away and — after a Chisel and Spinning session at the gym tonight — my legs are no longer sore. The National Half Marathon is officially over. Sad! Don’t get me wrong, […]
The countdown is on! In less than one week, I will be traveling to D.C. to run the National 1/2 Marathon. Despite the fact that I’ve been sick for the past week, I’m getting totally pumped for the trip and […]
Good morning! As I mentioned briefly in yesterday’s post, I’m registered for a race! Until last week, I only had one race scheduled for 2011: The Colon Cancer 15K in Central Park. I basically signed up for that race so […]