Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
Tag Archives: Tony’s di Napoli
3 post(s) found
On Saturday, I ran 10 rather frustrating, difficult miles. Yesterday, I forced myself to take a rest day. Today, I came back with a vengeance. After a fabulous dinner at Tony’s Di Napoli last night, ABS and I came home, […]
I’m actually taking a rest day. Is everyone happy now? After yesterday’s humbling running experience, I knew that — as much as I hate taking days off — a rest day was in order. Thank you all for your supportive […]
I’m tempted to make the title of every post between now and Thanksgiving “A Fabulous Fall Day.” Cheesy, yes, but fall is bringing so much great stuff! I still can’t get over the awesome night I had last night. It […]