Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
87 post(s) found
It’s Thursday! Be thankful! It’s Thursday! Get psyched! My energy these past few days is off the charts. This morning I actually woke up one minute before my alarm was supposed to go off and felt refreshed and ready to […]
Happy Thursday to you. I’ve been slacking on the blogging front a bit lately because sometimes life just gets in the way. Yesterday, for example, I decided it was more important to lay in a hotel bed for an extra […]
Good morning! I missed you yesterday. I was home sick from work, and in true Ali fashion I hardly used my sick day to actually rest. Sometimes I’m so dumb. Instead of laying down and eating grilled cheese sandwiches (my […]
Hi. I was cranky last night, and usually when I’m cranky at night I can go to bed and by the time I wake up I’ve snapped out of it. That didn’t happen today, though. I woke up still in […]
I had exceptionally high hopes for this glorious Thursday. It didn’t matter if the sun was shining or if my hard-earned vacation tan had already faded: This day was going to be great. But my stomach and I apparently need […]
That’s right. At this time tomorrow, I’ll be on a plane headed to sunny (it had better be sunny there, or I will be so pissed), tropical Turks & Caicos. And with that, let’s kick off today’s edition of Thankful […]
I currently look like I got kicked, punched and then tossed underneath a rapidly flowing waterfall. When it rains in New York City, people get aggressive. The Upper East Side was like a war zone this morning. People get all […]
OK I’m done with all the “It’s a New Year, resolutions, celebrations, happy, joy, seasons of love!” posts. I swear. I just like that the start of a new year brings a lot of potential and optimism and all that […]
I love New Year’s Resolutions. Like seriously adore them. I get to make a bunch of goals in list form — what in the world is better than that? And then I have an entire year to accomplish them. It’s […]
It seemed like practically everyone on the subway this morning had big bags filled with wrapped gifts and massive suitcases in tow. When I say “in tow” I mean “thanks for running over my big toe with your giant bag, […]