Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
87 post(s) found
I’m here. I’m here! Maybe you thought I’d fled for a while and ditched this whole blogging thing. I thought about it, honestly. I took a few days off because I was busy before I left for Colorado. Then I […]
Nothing kicks you out of a running slump quite like not being able to run. Especially when it’s 60 degrees in New York City — in January. For the past few weeks, I’ve been able to run, but I haven’t […]
I hate myself for writing that title. And yet…I did it anyway. Will Smith, I hope you’re proud. Here’s the thing about today: I need a hefty dose of Thankful Things Thursday. Sometimes, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, […]
I am sick. I know. Wahhhhh! My life is the absolute worst. No. Not really. Not at all. I just have a cold, and I’m handling it supremely well. I did not scream for Brian six times last night asking […]
It’s been an emotional few days, huh? In the wake of the Newtown tragedy, I can’t decide if it feels trite to put on a peppy, thankful face (let’s be honest, my “thankful things” are hardly deep thoughts and are […]
Good morning! Do you know what’s great about this week? Everything. I exaggerate. But only slightly. This week has dragged on and has felt never-ending, but it’s also been one of the most productive weeks I’ve had in a long […]
I mentioned the other day that this week is Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week. Now, if you’ve read this blog for longer than a day or two, you’re fully aware of Crohn’s disease. I like to think I’ve done my […]
I somehow made it out of bed to run this morning. I am still cold. How did I do this for the last two winters? I remember running just about every morning last winter — always in shorts and the […]
I’m currently sitting at my mom and dad’s house in New Hampshire, hanging out with all my favorite people and being entertained by my BFF Ty. As I sit here in my baggiest sweatpants, surrounded by great people and a […]
A day late. My bad. Can we still get grateful though? Because I’m feeling it now more than ever. Ever, I tell you! And a Thankful Things Thursday by any other name — Feel Good Friday, perhaps? — is just […]