Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: Weekly baby update! How big is an endive? There's no way of knowing, probably. https://t.co/1hxAjkGcId about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The news is so horrifying & I know I'm not alone when I say I feel completely helpless & powerless. Does calling el… https://t.co/xgrWbbsyJC about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/l1LAYIfI2i about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the kind, brilliant @katieburkie! (Did you listen to her episode yet? Warning: SO… https://t.co/SifIFm2LaL about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 19, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 21
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
- June 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 77: The Live Show!
Tag Archives: Ted Corbitt 15K
2 post(s) found
Lately, my relationship with racing has been a little complicated. We’ve had some great times, but we’ve also been through some rough patches. You see, racing and me, we want to love each other, but sometimes one of us wants […]
All I want to do in life is talk about running and make lists and goals. Yesterday on my way to get Remicade, I snagged a seat on the crosstown bus and started typing out my 2012 Resolutions. I’m pretty […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, New York Road Runners, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Las Vegas Half Marathon, Mrs. Coach Cane, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, Race to Deliver, Races, Running, Team Challenge, Ted Corbitt 15K, Turkey Trot-