Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Sweat
2 post(s) found
Hello. Happy Thursday. I’ve got a busy day, so we’re jumping right into the “This is what I’m thankful for today” game. I’m thankful the big day is finally here! For the past two nights, I’ve woken up from dreams […]
Well hello. Happy Tuesday. I’ll be straight with you this morning: The only two things I am capable of thinking about of discussing are marathon training and Thursday’s Run For The Rabbit event. I have a one track mind this […]
Posted in Central Park, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Crunch Gym, Flywheel, Harlem Hill, JackRabbit Sports, Kelly Kapowski, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Saved By The Bell, Spinning, Sweat, The 90s, Trapeze, Trivia-