Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 55 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Sunrise
14 post(s) found
Happy Friday, friends! There’s a lot to accomplish today, so I’m going to make this quick. First, as you all know by now, today is my screen test at Jack Rabbit Sports! Thanks to everyone who weighed in on “The […]
I’ve never been a night owl. However, I’ve also never had a problem waking up at 5 am. Today, I am thankful for all that I am able to accomplish between the hours of 5:30 and 11 am. On that […]
Soooo remember two weeks ago when I made a grand declaration on the blog? I proclaimed (that sounds fancy) that every Thursday I’d deliver a nice list of things I’m thankful for, because Thanksgiving should be celebrated every day, and […]
I am proud to report that after giving myself a running rest day yesterday — in addition to the loads of foam rolling I’ve been doing lately — I ran 4 miles this morning without any pain! Usually I don’t […]