Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Summer Streets
7 post(s) found
Week 5 of marathon training was a week. It was just…a week. An emotional one, a stressful one, a not-feeling-like-myself one. It was also the first week that I felt like marathon training really started to catch up to me. I […]
Week 3 of New York City Marathon training was great! I loved Week 3! My third week of training consisted of two well-executed (and hard) workouts, a fun long run, and one delicious ice cream cone. I was working at […]
I don’t remember the last time I slept in on a Saturday. I definitely don’t remember the last time I ran fewer than double-digit miles on a Saturday. Since training began for the very-quickly-approaching Hamptons Marathon, my weekends have revolved […]
Good morning! Today is Monday. I know some people dread Mondays. The weekend is over, life is so sad, blah blah whine. I don’t mind Mondays though. Is the weekend over? Yes, yes it is. But was the weekend awesome? […]
When August 1 hit, everyone was all, “OMG, it’s already August, I can’t believe it, summer is over, I’m crying sad tears, boo end of summer, wah wah wah.” I do not feel that way. I’m a little surprised that […]
I have no complaints today. Actually, that’s not true. I have one. I was woken up this morning not by an alarm, not by the sun, and not even by a rumbling stomach. I woke up because my toe hurt. […]
I’m so sleepy. Turns out, averaging 5 hours of sleep a night will catch up with you. But who cares that I’m tired? I mean really. A former boss once shared an article with me called “No One Cares How […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bridle Path, Cask, Celine Dion, Central Park, Crunch Gym, Fairway, JackRabbit Sports, Matt Pestorius, NYC, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer Streets, Upper East Side, Whole Foods-