Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Tag Archives: Studying Abroad
1 post(s) found
Home » Posts tagged "Studying Abroad"
Every eight weeks, on a Wednesday morning, I go to St. Luke’s—Roosevelt Hospital in NYC to receive a Remicade infusion. The IV keeps my Crohn’s Disease at bay. Today was one of those Wednesdays. So I’ll start at the beginning […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Gym Classes, Running, Team Challenge, Travel, Workouts and tagged Australia, Cardio Tai Boxing, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Destination Wedding, Mexico, Remicade, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Studying Abroad, Team Challenge, Travel, Vacation-