Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Strength Training
5 post(s) found
Last night I took a Chisel class at the gym. I hadn’t been to class — or done any quality strength training — for a few weeks. I was convinced all my hard-earned strength would be lost and I envisioned […]
I need more hours in the day. Anyone else? Before we get down to business, let me send a huge congratulations to all of yesterday’s inspiring Boston Marathon finishers! I was out of the office all day so I couldn’t […]
Alright, so maybe I spoke too soon. Maybe I’m not “cured” after all. Within an hour of this morning’s post going up, my nose stuffed up again and I was back to my old hacking ways. Oops. But hey, today […]
I can’t believe tomorrow is already Wednesday! I adore short work weeks. My goal is to be ready for bed by 10 pm, which means I have to make this quick. You know what that means: list making time! Here’s […]
If you’re a regular Ali On The Run reader, you’ll notice I don’t do a whole lot of food posting. I don’t cook exciting meals, I don’t bake fancy treats and I don’t (yet) lead a very exciting food life. […]