Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Steroids
17 post(s) found
I had huge plans for today. I was going to tell you about how I’d just had three mostly great-feeling days in a row, and I was going to tell you about how I went running this morning and stuff. […]
Do you know what I want so badly right now? I want to use my damn mango soap. Back in June, I was interviewed by Women’s Running magazine (no, I don’t know why they wanted to talk to me, either […]
Can you handle all the exclamation points? Hello, and Happy Thankful Things Thursday! Sometimes I keep a list during the week of things to be thankful for when the “holiday” rolls around. Other times I just wing it. You can […]
Good morning! I’m giddy today. I know. Giddy, again. And this time I don’t think it’s the steroids getting me all hopped up on life. In fact, I’m tapering down on those things. After two weeks of the most ridiculous […]
I woke up this morning with the sun, and by “the sun” I mean “my stomach went ape shit at 5 AM, long before the sun rose, and so I got up.” Good morning and Happy Friday! Or should that […]
I really don’t want to be thankful today. I know, that’s not normal. I freakin’ love being thankful and grateful and being all “yay to the beauty of the world!” But today, I don’t feel normal. I feel like, in […]
On any given day, I have a bit of energy, a lot of enthusiasm and an appetite for both life and chocolate. That’s “any given day.” On “any given day,” I am not on steroids. For the past eight days, […]
The good: There’s a lot of good. Namely that I didn’t night sweat to death last night. I still engaged in a bit of overnight perspiration, but not nearly as drastically as the past few nights. These little changes are […]
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BEST DAY EVER. All caps = Internet yelling = I am saying something of the utmost importance. Yesterday was not the best day ever. Yesterday it took me two hours to get out of bed […]
Hi. How are you? I’m doing OK today. It seems as though my Crohn’s/colitis/emphysema/Anthrax is back to square one. Things are no good in stomach land. I’ve upped my Steroid dosage rather than continuing to taper down, so get excited […]