Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: Steroids
17 post(s) found
I had huge plans for today. I was going to tell you about how I’d just had three mostly great-feeling days in a row, and I was going to tell you about how I went running this morning and stuff. […]
Do you know what I want so badly right now? I want to use my damn mango soap. Back in June, I was interviewed by Women’s Running magazine (no, I don’t know why they wanted to talk to me, either […]
Can you handle all the exclamation points? Hello, and Happy Thankful Things Thursday! Sometimes I keep a list during the week of things to be thankful for when the “holiday” rolls around. Other times I just wing it. You can […]
Good morning! I’m giddy today. I know. Giddy, again. And this time I don’t think it’s the steroids getting me all hopped up on life. In fact, I’m tapering down on those things. After two weeks of the most ridiculous […]
I woke up this morning with the sun, and by “the sun” I mean “my stomach went ape shit at 5 AM, long before the sun rose, and so I got up.” Good morning and Happy Friday! Or should that […]
I really don’t want to be thankful today. I know, that’s not normal. I freakin’ love being thankful and grateful and being all “yay to the beauty of the world!” But today, I don’t feel normal. I feel like, in […]
On any given day, I have a bit of energy, a lot of enthusiasm and an appetite for both life and chocolate. That’s “any given day.” On “any given day,” I am not on steroids. For the past eight days, […]
The good: There’s a lot of good. Namely that I didn’t night sweat to death last night. I still engaged in a bit of overnight perspiration, but not nearly as drastically as the past few nights. These little changes are […]
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BEST DAY EVER. All caps = Internet yelling = I am saying something of the utmost importance. Yesterday was not the best day ever. Yesterday it took me two hours to get out of bed […]
Hi. How are you? I’m doing OK today. It seems as though my Crohn’s/colitis/emphysema/Anthrax is back to square one. Things are no good in stomach land. I’ve upped my Steroid dosage rather than continuing to taper down, so get excited […]