Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Skiing
6 post(s) found
I’m here. I’m here! Maybe you thought I’d fled for a while and ditched this whole blogging thing. I thought about it, honestly. I took a few days off because I was busy before I left for Colorado. Then I […]
I hate myself for writing that title. And yet…I did it anyway. Will Smith, I hope you’re proud. Here’s the thing about today: I need a hefty dose of Thankful Things Thursday. Sometimes, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, […]
Hellooooooo, and Happy Thursday! How’s your day so far? Wonderful? Excellent. That’s what I like to hear. In today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday, I will tell you about all the things I’m feeling thankful for. It’s basically the same […]
Happy Tuesday! In case you’re just catching up from the long weekend, here’s what you missed: I ran on Friday night — this was the day the temperature climbed to the high 60s. It was beautiful. I learned from my […]
I know that’s a bold statement. But this weekend was awesome. Five of my best college girl friends, two new friends, skiing, tubing, cooking and lots of red wine. What’s better than that? Here’s what went down: I took Friday […]
Hellooooo from the north! I took yesterday off from blogging so I could maximize my time with my girlfriends while we’re up in Vermont for the weekend. But today, I’m the first person awake, so I figured I’d use the […]