Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
Tag Archives: Sick Day
3 post(s) found
I’ll admit it — I haven’t worked a whole lot in December. Don’t get me wrong: When I’m in the office, I’m making my hours count. I work my booty off, I’m productive and I truly enjoy what I do. […]
I’m not in the office today — I woke up feeling stuffy and blah, so I’m giving myself a rest day. It’s the end of the year, I’ve got loads of days left and I’m way ahead on my deadlines. […]
I’m not at work. I used to feel incredibly guilty taking sick days. Despite the fact that I get seven of them every year, I usually only go through two or three. I tend to get stressed about not being […]