Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: SHAPE magazine
4 post(s) found
I have run the Brooklyn Half Marathon once before. It was 2011, and I had just started training for my first marathon. I was in the best shape of my life. I was fast, fit, strong, and confident. The Brooklyn […]
Hi! I had some serious writer’s block last week. And the week before that. I was so sad about the 40 Days program ending. I came out of the program feeling so strong and so much better at yoga. Then […]
Posted in Dance, Family, Glee!, Happy Things, NYC, Shopping, Travel and tagged An American in Paris, Ariana Grande, Broadway, Celine Dion, Central Park, Finding Neverland, Gigi, Glee, HOKA ONE ONE, Matthew Morrison, Megan Fairchild, Mia Michaels, New York City, On The Town, SHAPE magazine, Something Rotton, Vanessa Hudgens-
Today has all the makings of a bad day — I woke up feeling miserable, I definitely didn’t get to run (again), there are no signs of nice weather in today’s forecast and I have a meeting at 11 that […]
People, we have a problem. It’s called Crohn’s disease and it won’t go away. Let me apologize in advance for the nasty turn this post may take. I’m semi-angry. In the weeks leading up to the marathon, I felt great. […]