Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- First Trimester: ✔️ . #14weeks #pregnancy #babyontherun #bumpie #firsttrimester @ West New York,… https://t.co/0cuEqM1k5L about 54 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/NKsyyNNq5O about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: 14 weeks down, six months to go! https://t.co/TYRHJO0Q8R about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Saved By The Bell
3 post(s) found
Well hello. Happy Tuesday. I’ll be straight with you this morning: The only two things I am capable of thinking about of discussing are marathon training and Thursday’s Run For The Rabbit event. I have a one track mind this […]
Posted in Central Park, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Crunch Gym, Flywheel, Harlem Hill, JackRabbit Sports, Kelly Kapowski, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Saved By The Bell, Spinning, Sweat, The 90s, Trapeze, Trivia-
I have no complaints today. Actually, that’s not true. I have one. I was woken up this morning not by an alarm, not by the sun, and not even by a rumbling stomach. I woke up because my toe hurt. […]
Good morning! I’m pleased to report that I’m feeling good today. I got a solid 5 hours of sleep (I know, I know, not enough — but it was good, air conditioned sleep) and woke up today rested and ready […]