Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Saltaire
4 post(s) found
I am blogging from a super-soft couch in Fire Island and I can physically feel my Crohn’s disease/potential colitis/faulty foot/mental craziness melting away. It’s a beautiful thing. My goal for this weekend is to stay as unplugged as possible. I’m […]
Warning: My day has consisted of this… Yes, that’s right. I’m sorry, Mom. I have been drinking. Only a little amount though. Lauren made me do it. And now I will attempt to blog. Quickly. There’s still some more champagne […]
I’m back. I’m not happy about being back. Spending three glorious days in Fire Island was exactly what I’ve been needing. I relaxed. I napped (a lot). I ate delicious food. I ran. It was three days of pure bliss […]
I don’t think it’s possible for me to be in a better mood right now. I have to make this post quick because in an hour I’m meeting Lauren and we’re heading out to Fire Island for the weekend. I […]